Detroit Sports and stuff

My ranting of sports, life, and whatever I feel like...but mostly sports. Now in the un-daily variety.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Song of the Moment

I'm really liking the "Panic! at the Disco" songs that I've been hearing (free samples of their music here). "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" is rushing up my favorite songs chart quickly, but still behind Gorillaz "Feel Good, Inc." and Fall Out Boy "Dance, Dance". Other new music I like include music from The Fray, The Artic Monkeys, Kaiser Chiefs, and Taking Back Sunday. So there's my music update. Enjoy!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Parker said...

I just added Artic Monkey's to my iPod. And I really can't do without Fall Out Boy and the Killers. I do like that you added a couple Gorillaz songs to my library.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Jackie Parker said...

Mmm. Right now I've broken my Country ban for the Dixie Chicks new album. 50% b/c I like the Dixie Chicks, 50% a showing of solidarity. ;)

2:41 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Dixie chicks?!?!?

ugh....

7:54 PM  
Blogger Jackie Parker said...

Oh, come on... Exceptions can be made in each genre. Plus they TOTALLY piss off conservative wack-jobs, and that's cool with me!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home