Detroit Sports and stuff

My ranting of sports, life, and whatever I feel like...but mostly sports. Now in the un-daily variety.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

As I feared, Michigan gets hosed

Well, apparently the rest of the nation thinks that Ohio St. should play Florida for the national championship, and the computer polls apparently agreed. So Michigan is stuck in the Rose Bowl against USC, and Ohio State gets handed the championship early - err, I mean gets to play Florida for the National Championship. This sucks big time. I don't think the game will be nearly as exciting as a rematch with Michigan, but that's what everyone else wants (apparently), that's what they get. After OSU blows out Florida, and Michigan takes care of USC, everyone will know what the National Championship game should've been.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home