Detroit Sports and stuff

My ranting of sports, life, and whatever I feel like...but mostly sports. Now in the un-daily variety.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

New POST!!!!!!

Yay, new post!!



I don't have much to say. The Tigers are in a tailspin. Arsenal have started the season off strong, with two wins and a draw, but the goalkeeping play from Jens Lehmann has been shaky at best. Lions are 2-0, and will look to best Indianapolis on Saturday, maybe without starting QB Jon Kitna, backup Dan Orlovsky, and rookie Drew Stanton (out for season). This should be fun. I guess we can get a better grasp on how the defense will be, you know, going up against Peyton Manning and Co.



Next weekend is the opening weekend for College Football!!!!! U-M v Appalachian St. Baby!!! Crappy game, I know, but I'll be there, so it makes it less crappy :-D

There will be a YouTube clip of the week as soon as you tube stops being stupid
Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home