Detroit Sports and stuff

My ranting of sports, life, and whatever I feel like...but mostly sports. Now in the un-daily variety.

Monday, July 02, 2007

I was tagged...again...

INSTRUCTIONS:
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

1. The Buzz Queen
2. I Was Born2Cree8
3. Skittles
4. Tiggerbob's Temporal Typings
5.Detroit Sports and stuff

Next select five people to tag: I'm not tagging anybody

Then answer the following questions:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago this month, I had just finished 11th grade, so I was probably working at Meijer cashiering, and hanging out with my friends

What were you doing 1 year ago?
One year ago, I was working in store support for Meijer, and hanging out with my friends.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Shelled, salted peanuts
2. chips and salsa
3. wheat thins
4. oreo's
5. pretzels

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics: (I know more than 5, but here is a short list)
1. Outkast - hey ya
2. Fuel - Hemmorage (in my hands)
3. DMB - What would you say
4. Counting Crows - Mr. Jones
5. Will Smith - MIB

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Buy an Astin Martin Vanquish
2. Buy a house
3. Help friends and family
4. Donate to charaties
5. Save/Invest

Five things you like doing:
1. Spending time with Ilea
2. Spending time with my friends/family
3. Watching/playing sports
4. Watching movies
5. Traveling around the world

Five things you would never wear again:
1. A red and white checked shirt (it looks pink!)
2. my old meijer store uniform
3. flannel shirts
4. my bobby higginson jersey (last time i wore it to a tigers game, i got heckled mercilessly)
5. lions gear until they start winning again (except my hat on game days)

Five favorite toys:
1. My computer
2. My tv
3. My ipod
4. My dvd player
5. My cell phone

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Thank you for the response!!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Jackie Parker said...

Am I not allowed to like Bobby anymore? (um...does he even play for the Tiger's anymore?)

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home