Detroit Sports and stuff

My ranting of sports, life, and whatever I feel like...but mostly sports. Now in the un-daily variety.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

quick update

I know all of you were waiting for my movie review with much anticipation, but I'm afraid I'll have to hold off for another day, as I just do not have time to give that post the attention that it needs at the moment. But tomorrow, if all things go well, there will be a movie review (and maybe a Pistons recap to boot! We'll see how ambitious I feel). Again, sorry for the inconvienence :-P

5 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

*rubs hands together*
ohh.. I don't know which I am looking forward too more! ;-)

Which movie?

5:24 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Wait...dammit I came here for the sports!!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

:DDD

1:52 PM  
Blogger Princesa said...

Nobody is waiting impatiently for a movie review when they don't know what movie it is.

On another note, the Pistons had a good comeback last night. It seems the Bulls forgot how to get the ball in the basket at the end of the game. They forgot there was a 2nd half, so they went to sleep.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Jackie Parker said...

Man, this Princesa has got some attitude. Who are these people? I know Ang.

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home