Detroit Sports and stuff

My ranting of sports, life, and whatever I feel like...but mostly sports. Now in the un-daily variety.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

7 random things about me

I have been tagged by Robert, and in accordance with the rules, I will post this on my blog...

Here are the rules as passed on - Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. (You need to choose seven people to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!) *added* this part optional.

Seven Random Things About Me

1) If there is a song from mid '90's or later, in the genre of pop/rock/rap, I probably know who sang it, and what it's called. There is also a 60% chance I know the lyrics of said song, and can sing it if persuaded or if I've been drinking.

2) If there is a football or basketball athlete from the past 10 years, I probably know what college he played for. If it is from the turn of the century, I probably know who drafted him. I don't know why this is, but it's true.

3) Comedy movies, same as above. I have a high amount of useless information stored in my brain. If I've seen the movie, I can probably quote it fairly accurately.

4) I hate chocolate ice cream. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate to begin with, but I don't eat chocolate ice cream. I rarely eat candy. I've thrown away so much candy as a kid from halloween/christmas/easter (that didn't get stolen from my mom/sister), it's ridiculous. (exception - reese's peanut butter cups - love 'em)

5) I am very uncomfortable talking to people I don't know UNLESS they talk to me first. I don't know why, I talked to everybody when I was a little kid, regardless if I knew them or not.

6) I don't like Coke or Pepsi coolers in Europe. They keep the pop just cold enough so that it feels like it's cold, until you pull your hand out of the cooler...and the pop only stays cold long enough for you to pay for it. I like my pop ice cold.

7) I love to travel. LOVE to travel. I would like to visit as many countries as possible before I die. So far I have US, Canada, the Bahamas, Germany, Austria, Italy, England, and (airport only) the Netherlands. I've also visited 18 of the states in the US, and if you include airports, and driving through other states, that number is over 30.

9 Comments:

Blogger Princesa said...

1- You need a dictionary
2- It's Reese's not whatever you wrote... if you like a candy, know how to spell it
3- Being in an airport does not count as visiting the place
4- I have nothing else to say, I just wanted an even number of complaints

6:35 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Good job.
(I am not at picky as Ms Prissy up there.)

(Did I spell everything right Maria?)
;-)

6:39 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

There, 'princesa', I've fixed my errors...happy now?

6:42 PM  
Blogger Princesa said...

Stop calling soda 'pop' and yes I will be! :-)

6:54 PM  
Blogger Princesa said...

And no Tigger, you did not spell everything right. You wrote "I am not at picky as"... I think you meant "as picky as" :-P

6:57 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Damn you!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Dottie said...

Is that why we've never really spoke?? (refer to #5)

11:56 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

^ Yeah dottie, that's probably why...I don't try to ignore people, and I'm sorry if it appeared that way, it was not my intention.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Tondar said...

Look at you with the comments! Told ya you needed to change formats. Now all you need is more Magnum PI.

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home