Detroit Sports and stuff

My ranting of sports, life, and whatever I feel like...but mostly sports. Now in the un-daily variety.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lions possibly 3-0?

Big game coming up for the Lions on Sunday, when they take their perfect record into Philadelphia to play the Eagles. I watched the last Eagles game on MNF, and they looked terrible. Really, really terrible. I would not be surprised if the Lions were to lose this game, but I think this is a win-able game. I hope I'm right.

Arsenal took care of business this week with convincing wins over the Scum (T*ttenh*m) and in the Champions League against Seville (3-1 against the scum, 3-0 against Seville). With this weekends clash against bottom dwellers Derby County, it looks like a good way to cap a great week.

And Finally, the Maize and Blue get into the win column, with a 38-0 thumping of Notre Dame. Ha Ha, ND, Ha freaking Ha. Hopefully we can keep this win 'streak' going against Penn St. on saturday.

More importantly, though, I get to go to Cedar Point next weekend!!!!! YAY CP!!!!!

Ok, I'm done. Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

3-0 *sigh*

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only the Eagles would've worn their normal jerseys.....

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home